K O R N F E R R Y I N T E R N A T I O N A L
Senior Associate Consumer goods & Technology
- Consulted and accomplished the sales target of $400,000 US with new multinational companies.
- Brought and participated in accounts such as Microsoft, Rohm and Haas, Pfizer, Frito Lay, DuPont,
- Monsanto, Burson-Marsteller, Cerveceria Moctezuma, HP, Unisys, Acer.
- Contributed 30 % of the technology accounts division and 10% of consumer goods total invoice.
- Participated in international research for key positions around the world. 26 placements in one year,
- Including 7 CEO’s or vice-presidents positions for multinational companies.
E X T R A - Non-profit organization
Non-profit created by the top seven leading media companies in TV, Radio and Print, with the purpose of providing a relief fund for retired employees of the mass communication media. The foundation supported 1,200 former workers with food, medical assistance, life insurance, and prepaid funeral expenses; it was financially sponsored by mass media communication members.
- Established non-profit, eventually supervising as many as 120
- Coordinated mass media advertising campaigns and launched
and raised funds from large events (80,000 participants).
- Raised funds of 5 million MX pesos.
1 9 9 8 - 2 0 0 0
Independent Marketing Consultant